- This store does collect demographic data and personal data to provide you a better internet experience.
- WE DON'T SELL YOUR INFORMATION. Your personal details will remain private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, barter or share your personal details in any way with any other company. All data collected is for our internal use only.
- NO SPAM. We will NEVER send you any unsolicited e-mail. If you choose to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter, you will receive your newsletter once every week. Clear unsubscribe details are always shown on the newsletter.
- ONE WEEKLY EMAIL. From time to time, we may, send you pertinent information on special offers, giveaways or special discounts should you choose to subscribe to it. In any case, you will receive no more than one (1) of such e-mail every week.
Free Overnight Shipping
We know you want your hair NOW! So we want you to have it NOW! Simply place an order of $60 or more and we will ship your order Express Mail through the US Postal Service (excluding the Pro Fusion).
Human Hair Extensions will ship most human hair extension sets to domestic residents via US Postal Service Express Mail Service (see conditions below). Express Mail is an overnight shipping method available to 90 percent of the country and a two-day shipping method for the remaining 10 percent.
We received so many phone calls from customers asking us to send their Human Hair Extensions overnight that we just decided to give it away free of charge! Try to get our competitors to send you their product overnight free of charge! There’s not a chance of that happening! And if you place your order by 3 p.m. EST, we ship it the same day! So if you order by 3 p.m. you can (see exceptions below) have long beautiful hair tomorrow!
We ship so many overnight packages that we have been able to negotiate a great deal for shipping. We pass this great deal on to you in the form of FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING!
Overnight Shipping does come with a few restrictions (the small print):
To do an all-out return of your product, we require the item be in re-salable condition. This means the item should not have been removed from the original packaging (we do check). All sets should have the original gold twist tie intact and be securely fastened to the inner packaging material.
Returns must be shipped back to us within three days of their arrival to you. The arrival date is determined by tracking information and your return shipment date is determined by your package postmark. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
There is a 20 percent restocking fee for returns. Print off the return and exchange form and return this form with your package. Return all contents from your original order. We also recommend you use a shipping service with tracking. We are not responsible for returns lost in transit.
No Hassle Exchange
Exchanges are allowed up to seven days after the product is delivered. You are responsible for the costs involved in shipping the product back to us to complete an exchange. The product’s arrival date is determined by tracking information and the return shipment date is determined by your package postmark. All exchanges will be shipped via a standard method. We will not ship your exchange via overnight as this shipping service is only available for original purchases.
We waive the restocking fee for exchanges, but shipping costs to get the product back to us is your responsibility. We recommend you use a shipping service with tracking. We are not responsible for returns lost in transit.
You are only allowed one exchange per purchase. Print off the return and exchange form and return this form with your package.