Go to great lengths with our set of 24” standard clip-in hair extensions. The vibrant tones make blending with your natural hair quick and easy.
These are the longest extensions we have available and will give you endless styling opportunities. From braids to twists to curls and waves, you will love the different looks you can achieve with these long hair extensions. You will fall in the love with the silky-smooth texture of these high-quality extensions. Each set is made from 100 percent Grade A human hair and contains a total of 115 grams of hair.
You are sure to love these luxurious extensions. Our conveniently-packaged clip-in hair extensions allow you the freedom and opportunity to create an arsenal of fun and unique hairstyles with minimal effort.
Because each set of extensions is made from human hair, you can style and dye them as you would your natural hair. Polymer-coated clips are pre-attached to every hair weft, so the hair extensions are ready to wear from the moment you take them out of the package.
- One (1) 8 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- One (1) 7 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- Two (2) 6 inch wide wefts with 3 clips each
- Six (6) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts with 1 clip each
- Two (2) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts (no clips) for testing/coloring
How to Apply
1. Brush hair to ensure smooth placement and integration of the pieces.
2. Using a comb, make a part across the back of your head. This part is known as a "track".
3. Place clips along the bottom of the track and snap shut.
4. Add in additional tracks as necessary to fill in the back of your hair. Typically 2-3 tracks is plenty. Place tracks about 1" apart to achieve layered effect.
5. Add in smaller pieces along the sides or in the back as needed. Style after placement for seamless presentation.
Care for Your Hair
When you are ready to remove your Human Hair Extensions, simply unsnap and return to the plastice bag. You do not need to wash your Human Hair Extensions each time you wear them. We recommend that you wash them sparingly to preserve their luster and silky smooth texture.
When you wash your Human Hair Extensions, use a conditioning shampoo and salon strength conditioner. Use of certain shampoos and conditioners could strip the extensions of its nutrients so we recommend you test shampoos on your tester pieces before you wash your Human Hair Extensions
Styling Your Hair
You may use mousse, hair spray, gel, or other hair products to style your Human Hair Extensions. You may also use a hot iron to curl your Human Hair Extensions. However, we recommend you always try them on the tester pieces first to ensure they will not damage your Human Hair Extensions.