Our body waves are made from 100 percent standard human hair that is Grade A quality. These sets are professionally used in salons across the country. Each body wave measures 20" long with a total width of 39 inches.
These human hair extensions have a medium body wave, which is great for creating loose curls, or that “beach wave” you’ve always dreamed of. If you like to change your hairstyle frequently, our body wave is a great way to give you the freedom and versatility to create a plethora of fun looks in no time flat.
- One (1) 8 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- One (1) 7 inch wide weft with 3 clips
- Two (2) 6 inch wide wefts with 3 clips each
- Six (6) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts with 1 clip each
- Two (2) 1 and 1/2 inch wide wefts (no clips) for testing/coloring
How to Apply
1. Brush hair to ensure smooth placement and integration of the pieces.
2. Using a comb, make a part across the back of your head. This part is known as a "track".
3. Place clips along the bottom of the track and snap shut.
4. Add in additional tracks as necessary to fill in the back of your hair. Typically 2-3 tracks is plenty. Place tracks about 1" apart to achieve layered effect.
5. Add in smaller pieces along the sides or in the back as needed. Style after placement for seamless presentation.
Care for Your Hair
When you are ready to remove your Human Hair Extensions, simply unsnap and return to the plastice bag. You do not need to wash your Human Hair Extensions each time you wear them. We recommend that you wash them sparingly to preserve their luster and silky smooth texture.
When you wash your Human Hair Extensions, use a conditioning shampoo and salon strength conditioner. Use of certain shampoos and conditioners could strip the extensions of its nutrients so we recommend you test shampoos on your tester pieces before you wash your Human Hair Extensions
Styling Your Hair
You may use mousse, hair spray, gel, or other hair products to style your Human Hair Extensions. You may also use a hot iron to curl your Human Hair Extensions. However, we recommend you always try them on the tester pieces first to ensure they will not damage your Human Hair Extensions.
Customer ReviewsClick here to leave us your feedback!
- Good... Review by c21344
- These extensions are beautiful, very long and soft... but there is some shedding. I am overall pleased with my purchase. (Posted on 10/1/2014)
- Great product Review by Denice
- Shipping is very fast, love that. I ordered the 20 in wavy and straight sets. I have short, thick hair, and these sets have plenty of hair. They are very light weight, so no problem wearing them all the time. Im very happy with these extensions. They are really long, longer than i thought. I probably will have some of the length cut. (Posted on 11/21/2013)
- blend really well Review by karissa
- i got the body wave light blond mix they match perfectly. alot of my friends couldn't even tell i had them in. i wanted good quality and affordable extensions and these were definitely worth investing in. (Posted on 11/5/2013)
- Beyond Perfect! Review by Sapphire
- I was looking for the perfect extensions for back to school because I wanted a new look and these were the perfect way to represent that. The wave made the hair look thicker and I occasionally straighten it to have more of loose, messier curl. Overall this is an excellent product that I absolutely love. The overnight shipping is a hugeee plus (Posted on 8/29/2013)
- Body Wave Extensions Review by Mikkay
- I was very pleased with this product! Shoppin was fast, I ordered two and got one 50% off! Also, the colors matched my hair almost perfectly and I didn't even have to order a color ring to determine if they would match! The hair is also VERY soft and natural looking. Overall, this product is worth it! (Posted on 5/18/2013)